<p >A true juggernaut in the medical supply manufacturing industry, Hollister has been paving the way for innovative high quality products for decades now. Their product portfolio spans many different areas of the healthcare industry such as ostomy, incontinence and wound care to name a few. With an emphasis in customer service, Hollister has been forming enduring relationships with distributors and customers alike. Many of their products are about improving quality of life, independence and comfort at very affordable prices.
With 5 major manufacturing centers in the U.S, Europe and India, Hollister has made great strides throughout the years in being considered a global leader in healthcare solutions.
Hollister Urinary Catheter Options
Hollister Intermittent Catheter:
Apogee Intermittent Catheter:
Apogee Closed System Intermittent Catheter:
- Provides lubrication for easy insertion and removal.
- Extra smooth eyelets are designed to prevent urine backflow.
- 1500mL Collection bag.
- Rectangular shaped bag allows even distribution of weight once filled.
- Risks of infection are minimized by taking away the need to touch the catheter with contaminated hands.
- Does not contain latex.
- Protective cap shields against leakage and covers the introducer tip from contaminants.
Advance Plus Closed Intermittent Catheter:
- Extra smooth Catheter eyelets for enhanced flow of urine while avoiding reflux of contents into the upper urinary system.
- Collection bag holds up to 1500mL – The Touch Free aspect of the system prevents catheter contamination through both insertion and withdrawal.
- The protective tip is touch free and is designed to bypass the bacterial colonies located in the urethral opening’s initial 15mm.
- Brings back confidence to the patient by allowing a user-regulated gel reserve for convenient, comfortable and stable insertion and removal.
- Polyvinyl Chloride material (PVC) and latex-free.
- Coude and straight style insertion tips.
Male External Catheter:
Men who experience leakage stand to benefit from these external catheters and Its level of discretion help to instill confidence and comfort. Hollister has also kept a keen eye on variety here as their male external catheters are available in latex and non-latex and in various lengths and sizes. These catheters are also manufactured with clear material to facilitate careful supervision of the shaft’s skin condition where the external catheter is utilized.
InView Male External Catheter:
It’s a transparent, breathable silicone catheter with a smooth adhesive that stays on securely for up to 24 hrs. It is designed to be comfortable and gentle upon removal.
- Free of latex material
- Perfect substitute to Indwelling Catheters or other absorbing products such as adult diapers.
Extended Wear Male Catheter:
- Presence of inner flap reduces chances of urine reflux
- Secure adhesive attachment
- Plastic collar affords effortless application.
- Double convolutions provide prevention wrinkles and contortions that might hinder free urine flow
EveryDay Male External Catheter:
Retracted Penis Pouch:
- Post-Op recommended
Retracted Penis Pouch:
An external urine collector that comes with Hollister Hydrocolloid Flextend Tapered Skin Barrier which allows more than one day usage while protecting the surrounding skin. Other features include:
- A urine Anti-Reflux drainage valve
- Odor proof
- Cut-to-Fit to suit user’s needs
Hollister Urinary Leg Bag:
Designed with discretion in mind, Hollister’s leg bags maintain a low profile even in the midst of bag expansion while urine fills up the urinary chamber. Urinary tract infections are thwarted by its anti-reflux valve and its ample leg straps hold the bag securely in its place without uncomfortable constriction. Available in both latex and non-latex.
- Draining is made simple and requires little dexterity.
- Broad fabric straps allow you to relax, knowing your bag remains securely in its place.
- Anti-reflux valve
- Gentle vinyl layer keeps odor at bay
- Discretion is enhanced with its venting system whereby ballooning of the bag is null.
- Prevents a “vacuum effect” by its built in vacuum relief valve.
Hollister Night Drainage Collector (Bedside Drainage Bags):
These convenient bags hold up to 2000mL of liquid waste and can be emptied and drained in a jiff. They are quite sturdy and very cost effective.
- Maintains a sterile pathway for the urine.
- Clear visuals provide clear evaluation of urine output
- Non-latex, self-sealing sample port
- Built-in holder for the outlet draining tube
Hollister Bowel Continence Solutions
ActiFlo Indwelling Bowel Catheter System:
- Minimizes occurrence of pressure ulcers by decreasing skin lesions and assists in diminishing the likelihood of infections as a result of fecal incontinence.
- Reduces leaking thanks to its cave-in resistant cylinder and low-pressure retention cuffs.
- Makes collection of stool samples much easier and hassle-free as the system stays in place.
- Allows you to manage the various consistencies of fecal matter.
InstaFlo Bowel Catheter System:
Specifically designed to shield odors and to avoid them permeating throughout. It’s user-friendly made to help reduce the necessity for a clinical professional.
- Collection pouch is disposable.
- Reduces trauma to anal sphincter
- Retention cuff helps keep tube from moving out of place.
- Easy to see catheter connectors thanks to labeling and color coding.
- Prevents leaking
- Collect samples without disturbing the tube position; enabled by the tube flushing port.
- Compatible with Luer tip syringes.
Hollister Fecal Collector:
These catheters are sterile, come with no lubrication and are designed for one-time use after which they are discarded. Apogee intermittent Catheters are made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and their extremely smooth eyelets increase urine-flow efficiency.