1 (888) 774-7660
Bard Rochester From: SMS001 To: SMS2B1L - Dignicare Stool Management System DigniShield Collection Bags
Visa • MasterCard • Discover • American Express • JCB • Diners Club
Buy today, build your future
Pay over time
Your entire online order, split into 4 interest-free payments scheduled over a 6 week period.
No interest, ever
We charge the retail partner, not you. As long as you pay on time, there will be no additional fees.
No credit impact
Our instant approval decisioning process has zero impact to your credit score.
Join the more than 200 million users who use PayPal
Our online payment platform offers our users the complete confidence to carry out transactions in an innovative and efficient way, either from home, from their cell phone or through an app.
Synonymous with safety
Maintaining the trust of our customers and partners is our number one priority. Our commitment to ensuring secure online payments is the reason our customers choose PayPal to make their payments.
Can I use PayPal to pay in stores?
You can use PayPal to shop in stores, with various payment methods.
Set your payment preferences:
When you use PayPal in stores, you choose how you pay. When you activate in-store checkout, you'll be prompted to choose your preferred payment method, then your backup payment method. You can use any combination of available payment methods, such as your PayPal balance, bank account, credit card or debit card.
To change your payment preferences:
Go to your Settings.
In "Payment preferences", scroll to your payment methods, then click Update.Your in-store purchases then will settle instantly using your preferred payment method. If there's not enough money using that method, we'll use your backup payment method instead.
Changing your payment preference in the store.
You can use a smartphone to update your payment preferences in the store, but it's best to do it ahead of time. Updating your preferences before you go to the store will help checkout go more quickly.
Stool Management System, DIGNISHIELD with Med Delivery
- Labeling reminds the clinician of the appropriate indication and use of stool management systems as well as the steps for proper insertion/removal technique and maintenance.
- Orange Chart Label: Allows documentation of critical information such as confirmation of selection criteria and that no contraindications are present, as well as insertion date and time.
- Extended Care Providers Illustrative Flyer: Provides information about patient selection criteria, daily care and maintenance as well as directions for use.
- Patient and Family Education Flyer: Provides information about stool management systems, device care and when to contact a healthcare professional.
|Categories||First Aid Supplies, Enema Kit, Fecal Incontinence|
|Code||SMS001 - SMS2B1L|
|Store||Discount Catheters|Drip Armor|Online Living Aids|Stomabags|Whole Surgical|Wound Treatment|
- What are the features of product X?.
- How to use product X.
- Tell me about product X vs product Y.
- Tell me about Procedure X.