1 (888) 774-7660
Biogel - Molnlycke - 75285 - Surgical Glove, Sterile, Latex, Powder Free (PF)
Visa • MasterCard • Discover • American Express • JCB • Diners Club
Buy today, build your future
Pay over time
Your entire online order, split into 4 interest-free payments scheduled over a 6 week period.
No interest, ever
We charge the retail partner, not you. As long as you pay on time, there will be no additional fees.
No credit impact
Our instant approval decisioning process has zero impact to your credit score.
Join the more than 200 million users who use PayPal
Our online payment platform offers our users the complete confidence to carry out transactions in an innovative and efficient way, either from home, from their cell phone or through an app.
Synonymous with safety
Maintaining the trust of our customers and partners is our number one priority. Our commitment to ensuring secure online payments is the reason our customers choose PayPal to make their payments.
Can I use PayPal to pay in stores?
You can use PayPal to shop in stores, with various payment methods.
Set your payment preferences:
When you use PayPal in stores, you choose how you pay. When you activate in-store checkout, you'll be prompted to choose your preferred payment method, then your backup payment method. You can use any combination of available payment methods, such as your PayPal balance, bank account, credit card or debit card.
To change your payment preferences:
Go to your Settings.
In "Payment preferences", scroll to your payment methods, then click Update.Your in-store purchases then will settle instantly using your preferred payment method. If there's not enough money using that method, we'll use your backup payment method instead.
Changing your payment preference in the store.
You can use a smartphone to update your payment preferences in the store, but it's best to do it ahead of time. Updating your preferences before you go to the store will help checkout go more quickly.
BiogelEclipse is a sterile, powder-free, natural rubber latex surgical glove that is a softer, more supple gloving solution than standard natural rubber latex gloves.
Typically 30% softer than Biogel Surgeon, therefore more conforming to individual’s hands than most latex gloves on the market today; yet they retain all the strength and elasticity you’ve come to expect from natural rubber latex.
Biogel Eclipse is a latex glove that can raise the level of gloving comfort with improved fit and feel.
Recommended for all surgeries depending on personal preference but recommended especially for neurosurgical, plastics and cardiac.
- Unique Biogel coating on the inner surface
- Makes gloves easy to don even with damp hands
- Soothes the skin to help prevent moisture loss 1
- Beaded cuff for added security
- Powder-free to eliminate starch powder-related complications
- Minimizes risk of allergic reactions to aerosolized natural rubber latex proteins
- Every glove is air inflation tested and visually inspected for quality and user confidence 1
- Low dermatitis potential – this product demonstrated reduced potential for sensitizing users to chemical additives
- Industry leading AQL freedom from holes of 0.65 1
- Typically contains 50μg or less of water-extractable proteins 2
- Improved efficiency as less gloves are wasted 3
- Curved finger design
- Typically 30% softer than standard Biogel Surgeons
- Micro-roughened surface
- Straw colored
- Natural rubber latex
- Biogel polymer coating
* AQL = Acceptable Quality Level refers to the maximum number of defective products that could be considered acceptable during the random sampling of an inspection, in this case freedom from holes in gloves.Recommended for all surgeries depending on personal preference but recommended especially for neurosurgical, plastics and cardiac. Powder-free and sterile natural rubber latex with Biogel coating on the inner surface. A softer, more supple gloving solution than standard natural rubber latex gloves. Typically 30% softer than Biogel Surgeon, therefore more conforming to individual's hands than most latex gloves. Beaded cuff for added security.
|Sold By||4 Box / Case|
|Product Size||Size 8|
- What are the features of product X?.
- How to use product X.
- Tell me about product X vs product Y.
- Tell me about Procedure X.